80 Lbs Cobra Self-Cocking Crossbow Pistol

 

80 Lbs Cobra Self-Cocking Crossbow Pistol

 


You Save : $35.38 (51%)
80 Lbs Cobra Self-Cocking Crossbow Pistol
80 Lbs Cobra Self-Cocking Crossbow Pistol

Item Description


This Self-Cocking Crossbow system will streak a steel-tipped bolt way more than 160 FPS! Top of all, it really is self-cocking. No much more contortions or pulled muscles from the 80-lb. draw weight of this beast. Just pivot the arming lever and the heavy-gauge slide and bow cable cocks itself - engaging the automatic safety at the identical time. Sighting, windage and elevation wheels click tune for accuracy. It launches bolts more than 100 yards! Fiber-graphite limbs, die-cast alloy and solid brass. Measures roughly 18" x 6", with three six" aluminum arrows.

Product Functions

  • 80 Lbs Cobra Self-Cocking Crossbow Pistol

Customer Critiques


any one that wants a crossbow must appear at this as a highly, potent, and entertaining crossbow to obtain. effortless to assemble, no kickback, Following buying the item with additional bolts for the item, upgraded aluminum bolts that plastic is the way to go for target practice with soft targets, and aluminum bolts for modest game hunting. But it is enjoyable to watch aluminum bolts dig deep into tough target and you can't get them out, Great.

At First Glance
When I initially opened the package from UPS I have to admit I was a tiny scared I had bought a toy or maybe they had sent me the wrong item. I'm pleased to say that it is just a reminder of the old saying "Do not judge a book by its cover".
Assembly
Assembling this thing was incredibly hassle-free. I am not certain how any person could not figure it out actually. The only element that was a little hard was placing the string on the bow. I'm sure there's some technical name for it. For that I placed the pistol grip on my stairs. I pushed down on either side and my wife strung the bow as I held it. And the only reason why it was a small tough was given that she was trying to string it backwards and I had to tell her repeatedly how to do it.
Use
TAKE Extra CAUTION... When you spot an arrow on this factor if you press the safety release to tough forward you can fire this thing. I'm sure it's some type of design flaw but you could finish up shooting somebody if you happen to be not paying consideration. I know for the reason that I dried fired it by mistake. So when you go to release the safety constantly have it pointing in a protected direction. I fired this thing about six times at a piece of 1/4" plywood I had. About 5 of the six occasions I fired it the arrow went halfway through the piece of plywood. I was impressed how significantly power it has. I was standing about 20' back. Just to give you an notion.
General
General you actually get your money's worth. Even if you finish up shopping for a new string for it just bear in mind you only paid 25 bucks for the darn factor. I took some photos and I will post them as soon as I get back home. I hope this assessment helped you out a bit. If you have any queries just place a comment.

You Save : $35.38 (51%)
80 Lbs Cobra Self-Cocking Crossbow Pistol

Related Product


Barnett Jackal Crossbow Package (Quiver , 3 - 20-Inch Arrows and Premium Red Dot Sight)
NcStar Crossbow with Scope

Newer Post Older Post

Leave a Reply